SUDOKUjm will let you generate, edit, create unlimited sudoku puzzles for all levels (incl. kids). It will also help you solve those or any other puzzles with user-friendly and intuitive steps. The program also includes advanced feature for those who really want to tweak their own grids, or to generate the whole solution tree for multiple-solution puzzles.
» version 1.3 - posted on 2006-05-05
will generate the full tree for multiple solution sudokus
EULA - End User License Agreement
Jean-Marc Wismer (JMW) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software SUDOKUjm (the Software).
For evaluation, the license is granted and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer, and a single drive.
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not JMW assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
JMW IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in JMW. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.